26.11.11

What she wore!

Remember the fun fabrics I picked up several weeks ago from Hancock Fabrics?  Well, here is the first outfit that came from those finds!  I made this for her to wear to our Thanksgiving dinner.  It's hard to tell from these grainy pics, but the pants are knit, and they are SOOO soft!  I embellished them with a cute little label, but they are hand made.  I'm calling these the Shortcake Pant and I will be posting a pattern for them as soon as I get it graded for ya!  It will be a two in one, with an option for a wide leg, no ruffle as well.  With a super comfy yoga waistband, these are my new fav pants!





5 comments:

  1. Ally, these are so cute! My Vintage Baby better watch out~! Oh how I miss sweet Ruby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kenzie! I miss you and yours so much too! We need to plan a "Paparazzi" meeting sometime soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for the pattern :] Oh wait, can you help me learn how to follow a pattern??? I want sewing camp :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAha, Christy, this is actually a fairly easy pattern, and quick too. If you want to come over on a day I am free I would love to make more! I have a few machines if you need one to use.

    ReplyDelete